Psychic senses: In spiritualism, psychic senses used by mental mediums are sometimes defined differently than in other paranormal fields. A medium is said to have psychic abilities but not all psychics function as mediums.  The term clairvoyance, for instance, may be used by Spiritualists to include seeing spirits and visions instilled by spirits. The Parapsychological Association defines "clairvoyance" as information derived directly from an external physical source.
- Clairvoyance or "clear seeing", is the ability to see anything that is not physically present, such as objects, animals or people. This sight occurs "in the mind's eye". Some mediums say that this is their normal vision state. Others say that they must train their minds with such practices as meditation in order to achieve this ability, and that assistance from spiritual helpers is often necessary. Some clairvoyant mediums can see a spirit as though the spirit has a physical body. They see the bodily form as if it were physically present. Other mediums see the spirit in their mind's eye, or it appears as a movie or a television programme or a still picture like a photograph in their mind.
- Clairaudience or "clear hearing", is usually defined as the ability to hear the voices or thoughts of spirits. Some mediums hear as though they are listening to a person talking to them on the outside of their head, as though the Spirit is next to or near to the medium, and other mediums hear the voices in their minds as a verbal thought.
- Clairsentience or "clear sensing", is the ability to have an impression of what a spirit wants to communicate, or to feel sensations instilled by a spirit.
- Clairsentinence or "clear feeling" is a condition in which the medium takes on the ailments of a spirit, feeling the same physical problem which the spirit person had before death.
- Clairalience or "clear smelling" is the ability to smell a spirit. For example, a medium may smell the pipe tobacco of a person who smoked during life.
- Clairgustance or "clear tasting" is the ability to receive taste impressions from a spirit.
- Claircognizance or "clear knowing", is the ability to know something without receiving it through normal or psychic senses. It is a feeling of "just knowing". Often, a medium will claim to have the feeling that a message or situation is "right" or "wrong."
Would you like to connect with your ancestors? If your answer is YES, Ancestor Connection by Hibiscus Moon is the place for you!!
This eKit will Allow You to Get the Most from your Ancestor Meditations by:
Download, watch, listen, print it (or not) & go. To experience the brain optimizing effects of the binaural mp3 I’ve provided for you in this eKit, you’ll need to listen with headphones. However if you choose not to use them, you still get the effects of an amazing meditation to listen to.
WHAT YOU GET:
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, please join me in Raising Money for this devastating disease.
Next weekend is the Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure, Bangor. Join my team, My Divine Crystals. You will get a special T-Shirt.
So here we are again. Sisters in Southport. I am a Sister of Epsilon Tau Epsilon Sorority, Husson University. I pledged in 1992 with 13 other gals. We are still close today. Last year, they threw me a "Kick Cancer in the Butt" party in Boothbay Harbor. We had a blast. About 8-9 of us fit in a taxi Caravan!! We ate, drank, and had fun.
We are doing our Second Annual Get-Together this weekend. Will be stopping to get a little Wine, a little snacks, a lot of great times! Please stay tuned, pictures to come on Sunday.
Just over 30 days before the Pink Ribbon Challenge 5K Walk. July 27th. If you want to walk or just donate, click on the
Pink Ribbon Page
Another sponsor for the 1st Annual Pink Ribbon Challenge 5K Walk is Berg Sportswear on the Dexter Road, Dexter/Corinna.
I want to thank Heather of Berg Sportswear as they have donated some of the T-shirts for the Challenge. I am so excited.
Thank you, Berg Sportwear.
My Divine Crystals,
Pink Ribbon Challenge.
Verizon Wireless of Newport, Chad and Mindy O'Leary have sponsored The Pink Ribbon Challenge. They are donating 25 gift certificates to the first 25 Registrants!! Lets thank Chad and Mindy!!
$25 each certificate.
Thank you so much you two. You were a great support while I was going through my Cancer Treatments! Troy and I are so grateful. Abby wouldn't have had clothes for school if it weren't for your generosity! Thank you Chad and Mindy!
Jennifer and Troy